Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 9

Well, today I'm getting creative.... I had to have a conversation with parents today that I hope to never have to do again....so, today is the day I drank a beer before working out. Now, I know that is not proper training protocol - but neither is pretty much anything I've gone through in the past. I think there is a time when you are too wound up to workout - or at least to enjoy working out - and today is one of those days.

Plus, it's rainy, cold, cloudy and March in Minnesota. This means that there is no joy and relaxation to be found outside. So, there you have it.

More good news....I've been almost sleeping through the night over the past week. This means I will wake up briefly sometime in the middle of the night, but then almost immediately go right back to sleep. I'm hoping that this is not from total exhaustion and fatigue....but I'm still going to consider it a good sign.

I think my hair has stopped falling out (stress induced adrenal response from last summer) but it's still breaking a lot. Patience is a virtue when it comes to this though. It takes a long time for hair to straighten itself out after something happens to it.

Off I go for the evening.....

No comments:

Post a Comment