Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 15

Had a good workout yesterday, which felt great! Even though I am very fatigued today, I'm excited because tonight I got the results from the adrenal hormone test I did a couple of weeks ago. My sports doctor is going to let me know tonight what our plan needs to be after he has a chance to analyze the results tonight. The thing I'm really excited about though is that it clearly shows that my cortisol regulation is at the core of what I've been struggling with - sleep, fatigue at odd times, hair issues, etc.....So, what that means is that with rest, exercise and some support my adrenal system and cortisol levels will balance out, get restored, etc. This is great hope because that means this is it - the last "healing" thing to deal with.

So, I will persevere and continue to balance the fatigue and my training until the training is the focus (and fun!) and the fatigue fades away!

Well, that's everything today.... bright, strong, healthy days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment